Accessories have the power to transform any outfit. This Falls' must have looks will have you layering a statement earring or a chunky chain necklace over a T-shirt and jeans. That's Mimi's motto! While fall wardrobe staples such as chunky sweaters and layering accents are a standard in the up coming cold months, branch out and over embellish your outifts with Mimi's top 5 looks for the Fall/Winter season.
1. Ultra-glam earrings: Compliment any simple or trendy wardrobe piece. Runways were dripping in oversized earrings adorned with mixed medias of pearls, rhinestones and chains.
2. Asymmetry: The single earring trend has been popular for those fashionistas making a statement on social media. Whether you're mixing and matching your jewellery pieces or letting an earring fly solo, the options for this look are infinite and stylish.
3. Hair Accessories: Go big or go home! Padded hairbands or as Mimi would call them 'Crowns', are ruling the runways. Logo heavy and popular sayings on clips takes your messy and unwashed hair to eye-opening, polished and fresh looking.
4. Pearls! Pearls! Pearls!: Always a simple accessory staple in any season, pearls have been transformed into every element of fashion this Fall. Long hoops to embellished brooches to even belt and shoe details, pearls are making a splash while keeping your looks classy and sophisticated.
5. Bib necklaces: Always the last touch to complete any outfit. Fringe chains and large colourful stones were lighting up the runways with sparkle. Cover any exposed skin with flashy and bright statement necklaces!
Be sure to check out Mimi's new arrivals for the best interpretations of Falls' top trends!
#fashion #fall #statements #shopmimikojewels #pearls #accessorize #gobigorgohome #mimidiaries #fallinlove